FALL CLASSES BEGINNING SOON:
The week of August 31st!!
Open Gym: See our updated dates and times.
Fall Registration is now OPEN!
Important information: Current Customers should have received an email indicating next years recommendation. If you have not, please let us know ASAP. See registration information for all policies.
New Customers may register TODAY!!!! The registration fee and tuition will be charged within 24 hours of enrollment. Go to the Programs tab to see all schedules for Fall class availability.
Fall classes will begin the week of: August 31st !!!!!!!!
Directions to Phantom:Take I-93 to Exit 3 in New Hampshire onto route 111 east for approximately 5.5 miles. The Phanzone Complex is on the left.
From Route 495 in Massachusetts:
Take exit 51B, Route 125 North towards Plaistow, bear left onto Route 121 North. Near traffic light at Mobil station, stay on 121 for aprox. 4 miles. At the intersection of Route 111 traffic light turn left onto 111 West. Go aprox. 500 yards on 111 West. The Phanzone complex is on the right.
News At Phantom!
Phantom Gymnastics was named New Hampshire JO State Club of the year for 2014!
Programs at Phantom:All Registration and tuition fees will be charged to credit card upon sign up if you enroll for Fall session after Aug 1st. For tuition details and policies click here.
Welcome to the Phantom Gymnastics Star League! This program was created for the gymnast who demonstrates a desire to compete along with the ability to focus, follow directions, make corrections and have an overall drive and enthusiasm for the sport of gymnastics.
- RISING STARS (non-competitive)-this is our developmental level where the athletes are learning skills needed to compete. Once 100% of skills in level 1 and 90% of the skills in level 2 are achieved, the gymnast can advance to the competitive levels.
- BRONZE STARS this is our introduction to competition. To be in this level, gymnasts must have all of skill level 1. They will continue to develop skills in level 2. Gymnasts may participate in in-house competitions if they are ready. They will begin learning and practicing routines. They will be required to purchase a uniform and participate in at least two of the three in-house competitions in the spring.
- SILVER STARS (competitive in-house)-this is the 2nd level of competition. Gymnasts in this group have mastered 100% of skills in level 1 and at least 90% of the level 2 skills. They will begin learning and practicing routines. They will be required to purchase a uniform and participate in at least two of the three in-house competitions in the spring.
- GOLD STARS (competitive in-house)-this is our third level of competition. Gymnasts in this group must have mastered at least 90% of the level 3 skills (and all of 1 and 2). Their routines will consist of more advanced skills. They must compete in at least two out of three in-house competitions in the spring and also be required to purchase a uniform.
- PROGRAM COMMITMENT When you enter this program you should do so with the intention of staying for the full school year. Commitment is necessary since space for this program is limited and requires learning routines. Participants in the Stars Program will be required to purchae a team leotard and provide entry fees for at least 2 out of our 3 in-house competitions. Please consider if this program is right for you and your child. We look forward to a great experience!
- You will be working on your basics every class..handstands, round offs, rebounding, back handspring technique etc…..
- You will be performing endless amounts of drills to perfect the technique of the skill you are trying to achieve.
- You will be participating in strength and flexibility exercises to help you get to your goal.
- You can expect it to take up to a year to achieve a tumbling goal such as a back handspring.
If your body doesn’t have the required amount of strength and flexibility, spotting you on the skill you are trying to achieve over and over again WILL NOT HELP YOU. What WILL help you is performing drills, conditioning and stretching to increase strength and/or flexibility that you may be missing. A few spots are okay if you are close to these requirements. This requires a lot of patience and HARD WORK! Choosing to be in this program tells us that you are agreeing to this philosophy that we at Phantom STRONGLY believe in. We understand there are different programs that may do things differently. Our program isn’t for everyone so please evaluate your expectations against our training methods prior to registering for the class.
JO Team level 3 -10 pictured below.
Congratulations to our JO & Xcel Teams in 2015
- Level 3 NH State Champions
- Level 4 NH State Champions
- Level 5 NH State Champions
- Level 6 NH State Champions
- Level 7 NH State Champions
- Level 8 NH State Champions
- Level 9 NH State Champions
- Level 7: 5 Regional Qualifiers
- Level 8: 4 Regional Qualifiers
- Level 9: 3 Regional Qualifiers
- Level 10: 1 Regional Qualifier
- Level 9: 2 Eastern Qualifiers
- Level 10: 1 National Qualifier
- Level 8: Regional Champions in Vault, Bars, Beam, Floor and AA!!!
- Level 9: Regional Champions In Vault, Bars, Beam, Floor and AA!!!
- Level 9: Eastern Champion on Beam
- Xcel Bronze NH State Champions
- Xcel Gold NH State Champions
- Xcel Platinum NH State Champions
- Xcel Diamond NH State Champions
- Xcel Silver 2nd Place
- 20 Xcel Regional Qualifiers