News At Phantom
All SNOW DAY cancellations will be made up on Sat. March 8th at 12:30. Please put this on your calendar if you have had a cancellation due to weather. If you are unable to make that date, you may get an open gym coupon for any time this year. 2013 - 2014.
Weather issues to date requiring a make up:
Monday 1:00 Rising Stars - cancelled on Dec 9th
We are closed from Dec 24th - January 1st. (Monday Dec 23rd for all Rec, Stars, Pre-Kinder and Tumble CLASSES ARE NORMAL)
Team please check the team page for schedule.
Sat. Dec 21st at 12:30 is the make up for Tues Dec 31 and Wed January 1st.
Vacation open Gyms - Dec 26th and Dec 27th 2:00 - 3:30. $10
Next School age Dec 7 and Dec 14th 12:30 - 2:00. $10 per session (non-members) or purchase coupons (members only). Check back for more open gym dates and times or go to the Open Gym Tab for full schedule.
Vacation open Gyms - Dec 26th and Dec 27th 2:00 - 3:30.
Winter Pre-school and Kinder open gym times starting Wed 9:00 AM Friday at 10:15 AM. Cost is $5 per child, per session!
Winter Session Dec 2 - March 16
Current and New Student Winter Session Sign up process and schedules are listed in each program:
We have some very exciting news to share with you! We are happy to announce that Tammy and Aimee are joining Phantom Gymnastics LLC as partners starting today! We have been talking and working together for over a year to make this happen. As many of you are aware, the gym has grown a great deal and it has expanded to the point where it is just too much work for Drennan and me! The only major change you will see is that Aimee will be taking over the recreation and stars program as Program Director. She will also do a great deal of administrative work. Tammy will continue in the same capacity on team, administrative and as the pre-school and kindergarten program director. The way the team runs will not differ from the past.
We look forward to serving our customers by continuing to improve our programs and we feel very grateful to have such wonderful people to work with to accomplish this! We also hope to have a little more time to enjoy life and our gym!
Cathie and Drennan
Valentine Meet is FULL for all levels but we can take entries for Xcel Bronze. More information to follow!
Congratulations to our JO & Xcel Teams in 2013
- Level 5 NH State Champions
- Level 6 NH State Champions
- Level 8 NH State Champions
- Level 9 NH State Champions
- Level 4 2nd Place NH State
- Level 7 2nd Place NH State
- Level 8 - 5 Regional Qualifiers
- Level 9 - 6 Regional Qualifiers
- Level 9 - 4 Eastern Qualifiers
- Xcel Platinum NH State Champions
- Xcel Gold NH State Champions
- Xcel Silver NH State Champions
- Xcel Bronze 2nd Place NH State
Programs at Phantom:All Registration and tuition fees will be charged to credit card upon sign up if you enroll for fall session after Aug 15th and for summer after May 1. For tuition details and policies click here.
Welcome to the Phantom Gymnastics Star League! This program was created for the gymnast who demonstrates a desire to compete along with the ability to focus, follow directions, make corrections and have an overall drive and enthusiasm for the sport of gymnastics.
- RISING STARS (non-competitive)-this is our developmental level where the athletes are learning skills needed to compete. Once 100% of skills in level 1 and 90% of the skills in level 2 are achieved, the gymnast can advance to the competitive levels.
- BRONZE STARS this is our introduction to competition. To be in this level, gymnasts must have all of skill level 1. They will continue to develop skills in level 2. Gymnasts may participate in in-house competitions if they are ready. They will begin learning and practicing routines. They will be required to purchase a uniform and participate in at least two of the three in-house competitions in the spring.
- SILVER STARS (competitive in-house)-this is the 2nd level of competition. Gymnasts in this group have mastered 100% of skills in level 1 and at least 90% of the level 2 skills. They will begin learning and practicing routines. They will be required to purchase a uniform and participate in at least two of the three in-house competitions in the spring.
- GOLD STARS (competitive in-house)-this is our third level of competition. Gymnasts in this group must have mastered at least 90% of the level 3 skills (and all of 1 and 2). Their routines will consist of more advanced skills. They must compete in at least two out of three in-house competitions in the spring and also be required to purchase a uniform.
- PLATINUM STARS (competitive in-house or xcel-Bronze) -at this skill level gymnast may decide to advance to our prep-rookie program which involves an extra day of practice, competitions in other gyms and a larger uniform expense. If they choose to remain in the Star League they will compete at the xcel-bronze skill level. The Star League needs parents to be willing to volunteer for competitions. It doesn't take much time, just a little set up or break down for the competition.
- PROGRAM COMMITMENT When you enter this program you should do so with the intention of staying for the full school year. Commitment is necessary since space for this program is limited and requires learning routines. Your session tuition will include competitive entry fees for at least two competitions and a uniform fee for the year. Please consider if this program is right for you and your child. We look forward to a great experience!
- You will be working on your basics every class..handstands, round offs, rebounding, back handspring technique etc…..
- You will be performing endless amounts of drills to perfect the technique of the skill you are trying to achieve.
- You will be participating in strength and flexibility exercises to help you get to your goal.
- You can expect it to take up to a year to achieve a tumbling goal such as a back handspring.
If your body doesn’t have the required amount of strength and flexibility, spotting you on the skill you are trying to achieve over and over again WILL NOT HELP YOU. What WILL help you is performing drills, conditioning and stretching to increase strength and/or flexibility that you may be missing. A few spots are okay if you are close to these requirements. This requires a lot of patience and HARD WORK! Choosing to be in this program tells us that you are agreeing to this philosophy that we at Phantom STRONGLY believe in. We understand there are different programs that may do things differently. Our program isn’t for everyone so please evaluate your expectations against our training methods prior to registering for the class.
Directions to Phantom:Take I-93 to Exit 3 in New Hampshire, If you are coming from the north , take a left off the exit; from the south take a right off the exit onto route 111 east for approximately 5.5 miles. The Phanzone Complex is on the left.
From Route 495 in Massachusetts:
Take exit 51B, Route 125 North towards Plaistow, bear left onto Route 121 North. Near traffic light at Mobil station, stay on 121 for aprox. 4 miles. At the intersection of Route 111 traffic light turn left onto 111 West. Go aprox. 500 yards on 111 West. The Phanzone complex is on the right.