4 WEEK FALL SESSION
PHANTOM PROGRAM INFORMATION
Session #1 Registration - Opens on April 15th. ALL STUDENTS MUST RE-REGISTER for Summer Session and Session # 1 Classes.
• If you have been a member of Phantom gymnastics in the past 2 years, use the customer portal. All others register as new.
• Current students have been given recommendations by their coach for class fit. Please use those when choosing a class. Students must sign up for a recommended class level.
• The Stars program is a commitment from Sept - June. Tumbling and Recreation are session by session sign up. If you are a new student, please call or email us and we can help recommend a class! firstname.lastname@example.org • Registration fees must be paid to hold a spot in the class and are non-refundable. To do this, you must enter your credit card upon registration. If you prefer a different form of payment, please note that on your registration.
• If a class is full, please feel free to wait list. We may be able to open additional classes if the need arises.
• Session #1 tuition payments will be due on Aug 15th. We will automatically charge credit cards on this date unless you pay by check prior. Be sure the credit card information is up to date. Non-payment of tuition may result in forfeiture of class spot due to wait lists. Please see auto enrollment policy below for future sessions in the 2020 - 2021 year and be sure you agree to it.
Current Students - You are automatically enrolled from Session to Session (1 - 9)..........If you DO NOT WANT your spot for the next session, please notify us via email immediately or NO LATER than notification deadline. Stars class Participants: Please keep in mind that when you enrolled for the STARS PROGRAM, that was a commitment for Sept - June. Dropping the Stars Program mid-year will mean future class enrollment will be limited to recreational classes unless there are extenuating circumstances.
CREDIT CARDS WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE CHARGED ON "payment due date" for the session, unless:
1. We are notified via email that you have decided to drop the class or;
4 Week Session Pricing
2021 - 2022